At Horwich RMI we would like to offer all potential members a great start into Athletics. On contacting us you will be offered a space in one of our Induction Groups which give you a chance to get to know us and learn about all the disciplines in athletics. It will help you understand what you can expect from your coaches and the Club, also the behaviour and commitment that we expect in return. This will prepare you for the training and competition you will experience as a member of the Club. It will also help us assess you and find the right pathway. Depending on your age and ability we may keep you in these groups or move you to another one, this will be done in consultation with the athlete and parents/guardians. The right start for young athletes is crucial to their long-term development into senior athletes.
- Abidogun dishes out awards for club runners 4th April 2019
- Marsden triumphant in tight finish at Heptonstall 28th March 2019
- Young club duo star for county in Yorkshire event 21st March 2019
- First place is a Doddle for Harvey in Chorley
- Horwich RMI Harriers report round-up from the week’s races – 7th March 2019